Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kimberly and Seth


A LOT of my friends are getting engaged - all in the past year, and through really fun and unusual circumstances.

Kimberly and I were Freshmen together. I LOVE her. We have been friends ever since. EVERY year when I have a day or two between tours, I make sure to stay out in DC so we can do a catch up. (She lives near Baltimore)

She is one of the MOST JOYFUL people I know. TRULY - in the face of many difficult life circumstances, she has always walked her way to joy. I wish I could REALLY convey this to you, but you will just have to take my word for it.

And - she is ENGAGED!

To Seth!

YEAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. There's a before pic of the table and chairs set on my other blog post from back in Sept.: http://unfamiliarpaths.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-less.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete